Antique White 24 Inch Metal Stool with Light Wooden Seat - Pre Assembled
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- VERSATILE: These stools are made of iron alloy with a antique finish. They are elegant enough to be used in a kitchen, strong enough to be used in industrial shops, and durable enough to be used in game rooms, dorms, and bars, just to name a few.
- EASY TO STORE: These stools are lightweight and stackable, making them easy to move in and out of storage. The stools can be stacked on top of each other to save space.
- LOOKS GREAT: The matte black scratch-resistant powder coat is elegant and long-lasting. The modern industrial look of the stools perfectly compliments the city chic minimalist, the hard-working machinist, and everyone in between.
- HIGH STRENGTH: With a weight capacity of over 300 pounds, these stools can provide strong support. Made of a high-strength iron alloy, these stools are lightweight but extremely durable. Cross braces under each seat add stability to the stool. Structural ribs pressed within the legs increases their torsional rigidity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each stool is 24 tall, with a 12x12 seat, and a 16x16 base area for the legs.
- USAGE:Kitchen or breakfast island bar,restaurant.