GIA 24 Inch Lowback Black Stool with Wood Seat
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- VERSATILE: These stools are made of iron alloy with a matte color finish. They are elegant enough to be used in kitchens, and strong enough to be used in industrial shops, and durable enough to be used in game rooms, dorms, and bars, just to name a few.
- EASY TO STORE: These stools are lightweight and stackable,making them easy to move in and out of storage. The stools can be stacked on top. They are space-saving.
- LOOKS GREAT: The scratch-resistant powder coat is elegant and long-lasting. The modern industrial look of the stools perfectly compliments the city chic minimalist, the hard-working machinist, and everyone in between.
- HIGH STRENGTH:These stools are with a weight capacity of over 300 pounds.Made of high-strength iron alloy, these stools are lightweight but extremely durable. Cross braces under each seat add stability to the stool. Structural ribs pressed within the legs increases their torsional rigidity.
- MEASUREMENTS: Each stool is 24 tall, with a 12x12 seat, and a 16x16 base area for the legs.
- USAGE:Kitchen or breakfast island bar,restaurant.