GIA Antique Black Metal Bar Stool with PU Cushion
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- VERSATILE:Inspired by the Tolix H75 stool. The stools are elegant enough to be used in a kitchen, strong enough to be used in industrial shops, and durable enough to be used in game rooms, dorms, and bars, just to name a few.
- CONVENIENCE:Lightweight and easily stackable on each other, simply remove the back and stack when the stools aren't in use. A removable faux leather cushion seat makes these easy to clean and maintain.
- LOOKS GREAT:The antique look of these scratch-resistant powder coat finish stools are modern and industrial looking. These will perfectly compliment the city chic minimalist, the hard-working machinist, and everyone in between. It also integrates well into rustic ambiances.
- HIGH STRENGTH:With a weight capacity of 300 lbs., these stools can support the heaviest of loads. Made from a high-strength worn steel, these stools are extremely durable yet lightweight. Cross braces under each seat adds stability to the stool. Structural ribs pressed within the legs increases their torsional rigidity.
- MEASUREMENTS:19.5 x 20.47 x 46.5. Floor to seat height of 30.